Victoria State Rose Show
Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th November, 2019
Victoria State Rose Garden, K Road, Access via Gate 2, Werribee South
10am - 4pm | This is a free entry event
The High Tea Mistress team is a little bit chuffed to be bringing you two pop ups for this event.
Our first Pop Up will be our Scone Sampler stand that will be running on both the Saturday & Sunday.
This will include:
- 6 x warm scones with 4 samples of different jams (stay tuned for our scrummy jam selections). A pot of cream.
- A selection of iced & hot teas to choose from for your tea selection.
This is a takeaway option that gives you the ease of finding a gorgeous spot to sit in the gardens and enjoy your surrounds.
Pre-booked tickets $10.00 per person. No need to bring your ticket, we will have you on our list so just come & see us anytime throughout the day.
Tickets available on the day (subject to availability) $15 per person. Cash & card will be available as payment methods.
Our second Pop Up is going to be STUNNING!!!
POP UP HIGH TEA AMONGST THE ROSES
We are bringing in our vintage lounges, our picnic rugs & cushions & tables and chairs to transform the gardens into a high tea experience.
We have created three high tea sessions amongst the roses for Sunday 10th November, 2019.
This will include:
- A choice of either our Little Pleasures (5 pieces of food per person) or Afternoon Delight packages (8 pieces of food per person).
- Seating in our exclusive open air pop up
- Complimentary sparkling from our friends the Prosecco Van or apple juice on arrival
- Access to our iced & hot tea station throughout your session
- Your high tea served on gorgeous crockery
Pre-booked tickets $30.00 per person for the Little Pleasures package & $45 per person for the Afternoon Delight package. No need to bring your ticket, we will have you on our list so just come & see us for your session.
LIMITED tickets will be available on the day (subject to availability) at an extra $10 per person. We will be unable to cater for dietary requirements for these tickets. Cash & card will be available as payment methods.
Please note that this is an open air event, therefore please dress accordingly.
We have a strict no cancellation policy, in the event that the Victoria State Rose & Garden Show organisers cancel the event due to extreme weather full refunds will be processed.